Training, Logistics & Sustainment
The world moves fast. You need to be faster. Our solutions put you ahead of the curve.
The speed of innovation makes our customers’ missions more challenging than ever. From flying fifth-generation jet fighters to operating complex ship systems to driving next-generation armored vehicles, customers know being well-prepared and equipped accelerates mission readiness and saves lives. At Lockheed Martin, that’s our mission.
Training must be faster and better than before. 美诱直播 use advanced technology for performance-based systems that reduce timelines and improve skillsets to give our customers the edge they need.
Lockheed Martin Platform Training
F-35 fighter jet. C-130J transport. BLACK HAWK helicopter. Aegis combat system.
Militaries around the world depend on these and other Lockheed Martin products to accomplish their most challenging missions. Our customers also depend on our training systems to maximize their performance on these platforms.
As customer requirements expand, our original equipment manufacturer-based training systems support shorter timelines and reduced costs. Customers benefit from:
- The expertise of the world’s leading training systems integrator that delivers proven capabilities and transformational technologies quickly and affordably
- Using affordable, life-like simulators instead of costly, real-world aircraft or weapon systems
- Live, virtual and constructive training, as well as a combination of the three, to fully prepare warfighters for when duty calls
- Original equipment manufacturer partnerships that produce sustainment solutions built on core capabilities to lower total ownership cost and generate a force multiplier for platform and sustainment growth
The U.S. Army depends on extensive training to prepare for the next mission. For over 20 years, the Army and Lockheed Martin have partnered to develop hundreds of advanced simulators, live-fire ranges and land training solutions.
Conducting training in simulated environments using virtual, augmented and mixed reality technology increases readiness, decreases costs and facilitates training at the point of need.
Together, the Army and Lockheed Martin continue to modernize training with new technology. Commercial gaming graphics deliver incredible realism into systems, such as digital live fire ranges and gunnery and urban training solutions. Enhanced perception and integrated control create common operating pictures for live, virtual and constructive exercises.
Advanced technologies like these produce next-generation systems, preparing our customers for their next mission.
Turn-Key: built, supplied, or installed complete and ready to operate — Merriam-美诱直播bster
Designed with the student?—?not the device?—?in mind, Lockheed Martin’s performance-based Turn-Key Training delivers results for our customers.
In partnership with the customer, we identify their unique training challenge and desired outcomes. Using a systems engineering approach, our team develops a solution for optimum training effectiveness and best value for the money.
The customer receives custom-designed training that:
- Applies the science of learning
- Leverages advanced technologies
- Integrates subject-matter expertise
- Honors cultural preferences
- Employs flexible business models
This proven approach works for the Singapore Basic Wings Course, United Kingdom Military Flying Training System and Australia Air5428 Pilot Training System. It can work for you.
Technology advances faster than we can imagine it, turning today’s innovation into yesterday’s news. Lockheed Martin understands customers want evolving technology to meet their training needs today and tomorrow.
Our transformational training employs and explores innovative concepts and practices to ensure our customers stay ahead of the curve.
- Distributed Mission Training: Trains geographically dispersed operators with realistic, real-time scenarios
- Cyber Support Operations: Create high-fidelity, mission representative cyberspace environments for realistic cybersecurity test and evaluation and mission rehearsal events
- Human Machine Teamwork: Offers the potential for systems that support people, as well as work together with people and other systems
- Innovation in Manufacturing: Demonstrates our commitment to improving quality and pace of learning for students, while reducing production time and cost
- Predictive Analytics & Artificial Intelligence: Transforms large data into meaningful information for predictive analysis to assist human decision-making for more effective sustainment operations
A Proven Legacy
Launched in 2012, the Sikorsky Training Academy’s (STA) innovative hands-on training approach is unlike any other Black Hawk training facility. By offering the ultimate hands-on training experience, STA has the capability to develop pilots, crewmembers, and maintainers into highly skilled Black Hawk crews.
美诱直播're engineering a better tomorrow.
Your individual skills play a critical role in changing the way the world works and helping us develop products that make it a safer place to achieve your goals. Our teams are made up of diverse employees from a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds, working together to tackle complex challenges and push the boundaries of innovation.
Explore our skill areas to find the right opportunity for you.